iPhone 6 is here!

The long anticipated day has finally arrived! Today was the release of the iPhone 6!  I have been an iPhone owner since the first generation of the Apple Smartphone, in July of 2007.  (It was actually released on June 29, 2007, and it took me a week to get my hands on one). Everytime Apple releases a new model, the anticipation and demand gets more hyped up than the previous model.  I am a huge fan of the iPhone, and I probably will have to wait for the next version, since I am not eligible right now, and currently have the iPhone 5s.  It seems my kids always seem to steal my upgrade, so I am usually last on the list!  Check out the images, and some of the new brand new features of the amazing iPhone 6 below!
The new iPhone 6 is not only at its largest, but also the thinnest.
iPhone 6 (6.9mm)
iPhone 6 Plus (7.1mm)
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6
iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 inches)
iPhone 6 (4.7 inches)


iPhone 6 Features



  • All new design
  • The new iPhone is not only larger, but thinner
  • Made with anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and glass
  • Retina HD displays
  • Advanced multi-touch displays
  • A8 chip with 64-bit architecture
  • M8 motion coprocessor
  • New 8MP iSight Camera with focus pixels
  • Faster wireless performance
  • Touch ID
  • iOS 8 (most advanced mobile OS)

iPhone 6 and 6 Plus coming soon to Best Buy!

*all images and information via Best Buy*

 "FlexOffers" 

No comments:

Post a Comment