Head Over Heels for the red bottom sole

I'm not sure that I've ever seen a pair Christian Louboutin shoes that I didn't love. The French designer unveiled a collection for Autumn/Winter 2013 that is simply gorgeous! The red bottom sole is vibrant and bold, with decorative elements of embroidery, sequins, studs and dazzling crystal. He also introduced the "So Kate" pump with a slimmer, sleeker heel, which I'm sure will be another icon to add to his glamorous collection. There is a wide variety of shoes to choose from and these are a few of my favorites! He can make any woman feel like a modern day Cinderella.  I'm sure you will agree, that Christian Louboutin will never disappoint, and continues to create jaw dropping designs.   Take me away to Loubi World.....

(images via  Christian Louboutin)

No comments:

Post a Comment