COME ESCAPE WITH LOLO TO THE MALDIVES.....


I have searched the web extensively for amazing travel destinations for my Pinterest Travel Boards. I have discovered so many beautiful tropical places that I never even knew existed.  One of my all time favorites is the Maldives.  I have yet to get there....it's on my bucket list for sure!  The Maldives are a group of islands located in the Indian Ocean, and are considered a country of South Asia.  Most of the island resorts feature water villas, which overlook the most breathtaking, turquoise waters with stunning views. It's truly a tropical paradise! The Maldives offer a wide variety of different resorts to choose from.  I have only listed a few.  Just picture yourself there...lounging in the tropical sun, a subtle breeze, a cocktail in hand, and that beautiful turquoise water at your feet.  Can't you just picture it now?  Start planning your next vacation. Enjoy!!!
                                                                Six Senses Laamu
Six Senses Laamu




*Please note that all images are cropped and resized for optimized pinning on Pinterest.

(images from Tripadvisor)

No comments:

Post a Comment